How to Run Android Apps on PC: Sometimes, the game will just so intoxicate your brain that you’ll want to run mad, but as you are playing this game on your android,
the graphics isn’t clear enough, probably because your android phone’s screen is so small, and you have a pc around and you’ve been considering what running the app
on your pc will look like, definitely the PC will bring out all the graphical features, well I can help you here, I’ll try my very best to.
How to Run Android Apps on PC
I’ll be recommending just this one programe, Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Bluestack, Bluetack is our number one choice because of how sexy it is, easy to use, reliable, fast and can be used on almost any pc.
Running Android Apps With Bluestacks
- You have to visit Bluestacks official site to download the program by clicking here . Click on the download button for Windows on the left or Mac on the right.
- you open the setup file and follow the installation instructions which are very straight forward.
- You now have to Run the Bluestack Instalation, when you first run it this prompt might come up “graphics driver needs to be updated” Just click the “Close” button.
- A window in which Android will be running will be visible, Click the big search icon at the top > type the name of the app > select “Search Play for…” to get the apps from Google Play.
- You now install the app you want.
- Bluestacks has an Android app so you can sync installed apps between your PC and Android device if needed.
- Bluestacks is free for a short duration (half an hour), after which it asks you to pay $2 (roughly N750) per month; or you can instead install some sponsored apps every day. That’s not a big dampener as you don’t need to open the sponsored app and you can easily delete it right after installation is complete. To do this, click the All apps icon at the top > Settings > Apps. Now select the sponsored app and click the “Uninstall” button.
Hey!!! How was it?