How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk: Good day. MTN the telecommunications giant has a cool package for all its Nigerian users. MTN Beta Talk is a tariff
plan available for both old and new MTN users(go below for more details), it offers a 200% bonus on every recharge.
The 200% comes in a separate account, it isn’t added to your default airtime. That is, if you load ₦100 you end up having ₦300.
₦100 on your main account and ₦200 in a separate account. Cool right?
How Do I Migrate To MTN Beta Talk?
It is absolutely stress-free to migrate to MTN Beta talk,
Steps to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk Via USSD
Using your mobile device, follow the steps below to migrate to MTN Beta Talk.
You can migrate to MTN Beta Talk by SMS or usssd, both instructions are below.
Open your device’s dial pad(where you type in numbers or recharge card)
Type in *123*2*1# and dial.
You should receive a confirmation message.
Steps To Migrate To MTN BT Via SMS
You can migrate to MTN Beta Talk via SMS, follow the instructions below.
Open your SMS app.
In the number field, type 131.
In the text field type “BT” (without the quotation mark).
How Do I Check If I Am On MTN Beta Talk?
It’s quite simple, are you noticing longer talk time? Or a kind of bonus when you check your account balance? Well, chances are that you are there.
Alternatively, this how-to check your MTN Tariff plan(Beta Talk is one of 10 MTN tariff plans), on your dial pad, type and dial *123*1*2#.
What Do I Gain From MTN Beta Talk?
Below are some of the juice(s) MTN BT has to offer.
- 250% on every recharge you make from ₦100 and above, via your bank account or physical recharge card.(recent development)
- The bonus airtime will be available for all national calls, national SMS and PAYG(pay as you go) data.
- For recharge of below ₦100, you get a 150% bonus.
- 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
- N35MB at N50
- 250MB at N200
- Free 10MB Data bonus on First recharge of the month
What Is MTN Beta Talk Call/Message Rate?
- You get a call rate of 40k/sec i.e ₦24/minute. This applies to National calls to all networks.
- The above rate applies for both the 200% and your normal card.
- MTN BT charges 4 naira per text message.
Am I Eligible For MTN Beta Talk?
All MTN Pre-paid customers are eligible for this.
Terms To Note In MTN Beta Talk
- The 200% bonus and 10mb last for 7 days only.
- Only the 10mb will be awarded once in 7 days, the 200% airtime bonus is awarded on every recharge.
Can I Share My 200% Bonus?
Heck No!!! You can’t.
Can I Use My 200% Bonus To Purchase Data?
Nope!! You can’t, you can only use it to browse.
When Will MTN Beta Talk End?
Until we are told, MTN Beta Talk is here to stay.
How Do I Check My MTN Beta Talk Balance?
It’s just like checking your normal MTN airtime remains dial *556#.
How Often Can I Migrate To MTN Beta Talk?
Well, MTN has a 30 days rule. If you’ve migrated to any MTN tariff plan in the space of 30 days, you will need to have ₦100 worth of card before you can make any migration.
So, therefore, if you haven’t migrated to any tariff in 30 days, it is free for you.
For Glo customers, there’s also some sweet juice for you, checkout how to migrate to Glo Yakata and enjoy massive bonuses.
Hey, hope I was able to help? How about you share and drop a comment below.