Did you know that there are certain occupations that individuals can do in Canada without even getting a work permit? I don’t think you were sure of that! Ok, there are quite a few of them that you can do. So, if you want to work in Canada without a work visa, stick to this article.
Research has been done to obtain a list of such jobs that will be made known to you in this post. It is also important to remember that you will not be allowed to get a dream career and you will be working without a work visa. But you can get some pretty good, well-paid work.
Cases of instances where internationals could be able to work in Canada conveniently without a work permit are business visitors such as;
- After Sales Services
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Employees of Short-Term Temporary Residents
- Employees of Foreign Companies Contracting Canadian Companies
- Foreign Representatives and their Family Members
- Military Personnel
- Foreign Government Officers
- American Cross-Border Maritime Law Enforcement Officers
- In-Flight Security Officers
- On-Campus Employment
- Performing Artists
- Athletes and Team Members
- News Reporters and Media Crew
- Public Speakers
- Convention Organizers
- Judges, Referees, and Similar Officials
- Examiners and Evaluators
- Expert Witnesses and Invigilators
- Health Care Students
- Civil Aviation Inspectors
- Aviation or Accident Investigators
- Emergency Service Providers
- Implied Status
- Farm Work
Regarding the Farm Work permit, an individual can work on a farm without a permit as far as:
- The farm work will not be paid.
- The individual’s main aim of coming was not to work on a farm. But for other things like tourism or family visit.
- The Farm will not be used as a profitable business venture.
So, whichever you choose to go with, you have the opportunity to work in Canada without a work permit and not be harassed by the authorities. So, weigh your options and decide what you want to go with.