Providing educational services is one of the best benefits for schools, since schooling is extremely important and provides economic opportunities for everyone. Simon Fraser University is also delighted to deliver the Jim Bennett Entry International Scholarship to Canada.
The main aim of this award is to help outstanding foreign students who will start a graduate program at Simon Fraser University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Simon Fraser University is a public research university that was founded in 1962 and is located in British Columbia, Canada.
The university has a large foreign student body and links to study and programs worldwide. What you can benefit from studying at Simon Fraser University is that the university offers high-quality academic and research support to its students. It also offers a variety of other financial assistance options for students.
Application Deadline: Application Closed on 15 December 2020.
- Institution: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $2,500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be Awarded: One
- Nationality: Home and Foreign students
- To be taken at Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: The sponsorship will be bestowed in any course field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be acknowledged for this admission, the aspirants must meet the general entrance criteria, including English language and quantitative skills requirements outlined for the program.
- One entrance support will be provided each year in the fall term to students coming to SFU from Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC) with grades in the 90% range or 31 International Baccalaureate (IB) points and are admitted to a Bachelor’s degree program in any faculty.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, the aspiring students are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After they have registered, aspirants must follow the application methods online through the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance application portal.
- Supporting Documents: All aspirants are to submit evidence, including dates and value of the major scholarship they hold.
- Entrance Requirements: To be admitted, applicants must meet the entry requirements for each qualification of your desired course.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants must have good command in the use of English Language, if English is not your first language please check the English language requirements section for more details.
Simon Fraser University will grant the award sum of $2,500 to the successful student.