How To Use Access Bank Transfer Code: Thanks to Access Bank transfer code, one can easily perform transactions from the comfort of their home, office, shop or anywhere entirely.
Access Bank Transfer Code could be used on literally all mobile devices, from your Android, iOS, Symbian, Java, Windows etc.
You don;t really require a very strong network, but a good network coverage will go a long way to help.
Using access bank transfer ussd one can pay bills, airtime recharge, BVN and email update can be performed on your phone without internet services.
What You Should Know About Access Bank Transfer Code
- The highest airtime purchase a day is N20,000 (Twenty thousand Naira).
- The highest transaction you can make daily is N100,000( One hundred thousand Naira).
- The service is mainly for all Access Bank account holders.
- To be eligable for this service, you must have a BVN and your number should be registered to Access bank.
- It is available 24 hours.
- You can use it on the 4 main Nigerian networks(MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile).
How To Register Your Access Bank Phone Number
Step 1. You need to register for USSD banking first by dialling *901# on your phone.
Step 2. You will be prompted to enter your BVN number to finalize registration.
How to Transfer Money with Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
To Transfer To Another Access Bank Account
All you have to do is dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# and authorize with the last 4-digits of your BVN number. e.g 901*1*7000*1234567890#, to transfer 7,000 naira to 1234567890 on the mobile phone number you used to open your Access Bank account.
To Transfer To Non Access Bank Accounts
For other banks dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. i.e 901*2*6000*0987654321# to transfer 6,000 naira to a GT Bank,Eko Bank etc user.
What is NUBAN?
NUBAN means Nigeria Uniform Bank Account Number, this is a 10-digit Bank Account numbering system, used for all personal bank accounts i.e your account number. Source
Airtime Recharge With Access Bank Transfer USSD
To Recharge Your Access Bank Phone Number
Just dial *901*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N3000, dial *901*2000#
To Recharge Another Phone Number
You dial *901*Amount*Mobile Number#. i.e *901*2000*07065438234#
Check Account Balance Using Access Bank USSD Code
Simply dial *901*5# and provide the last 4-digits of your BVN number to authorize it. It’s as simple as that.
You can use access bank transfer code for just so many things, all you have to do is dial *901# and you’ll see a lot of things.
Access Bank Transfer ussd can be used to pay bills also.
- how to use Polaris Bank Code Here
- How To Use First Bank Transfer Code
- How to Withdraw Your Fiverr Funds From Any Country