How To Track Western Union Money Orders and Bills Payment: Maybe the are some Money orders you’ll love to keep track off, never to worry you are on the right side, or some Bill Payments you’ll love to keep taps on
What Is Western Union
Western Union (WU) is an American financial service and communications company, that has been in the financial hub for 165 years and it a means through which customers can send money to up to 200 countries in 130 currencies with more than 550,000 agent locations and 150,000 ATMs. They boast of being the most reliable medium to send money globally at a faster rate. Now let’s look at how to track your western union transfer
How To Track Western Union Money Orders
1. Call 1-800-999-9660.
2. Enter the 11-digit number on your Money Order Receipt with the pound/hashtag sign #. The number is located above the barcode.
3. Type in the dollars and cents and then the pound/hashtag sign.
4. You will receive the date the Money Order was cashed.
How To Track Western Union Bill Payment
1. Click on the Bill Payment tab on the Track a Transfer page.
2. You will need to enter the sender’s country, phone number and the amount to track the payment.
3. You’ll be asked to provide the transfer data for better results
Did You succeed?
Editors Pick :
Apart from breathing, helping people achieve a task is the second thing Malip does easily.
This humorous boy “Calls It, As He Sees It”, literally sleeps on the internet and can keep anybody company.
#CatLover #MusicLover #FunLover #LilWayneFan #SiaFan #FalzFan #JColeFan #ImagineDragonFan