How To Send Money With Western Union: I’ll be showing you how to easily send money on western union, I hope you know what Western union is? No You Don’t.
Wetin Be Western Union Self?
Western Union (WU) is an American financial service and communications company, that has been in the financial hub for 165 years and it a means through which customers can send money to up to 200 countries in 130 currencies with more than 550,000 agent locations and 150,000 ATMs. They boast of being the most reliable medium to send money globally at a faster rate. Now let’s look at how to track your western union transfer
How To Send Money With Western Union
1. Visit the website
2. Click estimate price
3. Enter the amount you wish to send, the country and the zip code of the city you are sending the fund to.
4. Choose any of the options on how you wish to proceed –
- Send Online,
- Send in Person,
- Send with Phone or Use Mobile App.
5. Choose your payment method, either Credit/Debit card or bank account.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen and send your money.