Tips on Having a Healthy Relationship
Well, I believe there was an article on how to prepare for a date earlier, so I’m assuming you got that date to take you out some more and now you guys want to be together, guess what guys i have something for you.
Just when you guys have literally talked about everything and there’s nothing more to say? Who told you that, I took my time to come up with this.
Is love enough to make a relationship last long? No, it isn’t. A healthy relationship requires not only love but also good communication between the couple. Without things to talk about, a couple will feel bored, doesn’t matter how often they meet.
This way, it will be impossible to maintain a healthy relationship. We have some ideas of topics below, that you can pick and bring up during your evening conversation with your beloved one.
Topic To Discuss During Courting
1. Childhood Idols: It often brings laughter when you talk about your childhood idols. I mean at some point in our lives we all had an idol for different reasons it could be because of the way they eat, sleep, talk or even just exist. So tell your beloved about it all. Talking about childhood idols and stories can be a very entertaining and stress relieving subject for both of you.
2. Embarrassing Moments: We all have some moments in our lives when we were most embarrassed, if you cant share this with your beloved then is he/she really your beloved? Get rid of that thought!
Love is not only about loving your handsome part, but also about accepting your ugly or funny part. So just feel relaxed in sharing that kind of story. This kind of conversation mostly ends up with a burst of unstoppable laughter. You only have to try it!
3. Past Relationships: Not either to compare past and present girlfriend or boyfriend. With the pure right intention and strong will, this topic can even make your present relationship grow stronger and last longer as you can learn from past mistakes.
We all have nice and bad memories with our exes, share these stories dear. It only gets interesting and you get to even realize the things your beloved would or cannot tolerate in a relationship.
4. Funny Things and Jokes: It doesn’t have to be all serious all the time, Sometimes crack jokes, let them know you have comedy in you, you know. Girls always like it when their man makes them laugh because laughter shows happiness.
Both of you can take turns sharing funny things. It’s not a must to be a joke. Just simple funny things happening in your life, like a joke your colleague told you at work.
5. Gossiping: I definitely do not mean the one where you both insult other couples and kinds of stuff. I mean entertainment like talking about your favorite artist and what you like about them or your favorite scene in your favorite movie, how productive a singer is and how controversial an actress can be is surely interesting.
How To Act Romantically In Relationships
Now, Spice up your relationship because obviously it’s not all about communication, we all know this. Sometimes when you get comfortable with your special significant other, you can find yourselves missing out on the old romance that brought you together in the first place. Here are some tips
1. The power of Touch: Never underestimate the power of touch. If you are not an overly affectionate couple, then it is time to reintroduce touch into your relationship to spice it up. Kiss, hug, and cuddle one another in order to maintain a physical connection. Couples can be together for so long they forget the very little things.
2. Dress a little Sexier: One way to spice things up in a relationship is to dress a little sexier. Is there a favorite shirt or dress that your significant other really likes to see you in?
Or maybe even a certain color that they always think looks flattering on you.
Turn-up with that sometimes, surprise them and say the word I look like this for you. They definitely smile at your effort.
3. Take a Romantic Bath Together: Nothing spices up a little romance like running a bath surrounded by lit candles. This sultry gesture will spice up your relationship whether you choose to bathe together or just run a nice relaxing warm bath for your significant other so they can take a load off from their day.
4. Go on Dates totally Different from the others: Surprise the other with a special date on the rooftop or a random day trip to a fantastic area to take a hike together.
Clear your schedule and make a quick weekend getaway or just even make time to go out for coffee on a weekend morning. This isn’t really easy to keep up with but we could at least try. Efforts really matter in a relationship.
5. Sexy Messages: Lighten the mood and be playful throughout the day by sending little flirty or sexy and romantic messages, emails or texts throughout the day.
We all do this when the relationship is still young, but at some point, we no longer do those little things and that’s wrong.
6. Watch Dirty Movies Together: If you are into it, you can spice up a relationship in a not-so-romantic way by watching a dirty movie together. Some people may able to bond over the experience of eroticism.
Some might just be able to laugh about it. I know you might find this really weird, but if yall are having sex you could do this without remorse.
In summary, I believe that we all are mature enough before we go into relationships, so we probably already know these kinds of stuff, but do we practice them? Do we remember to tell our beloved how much we love them daily?
Do we make sure disagreements and arguments do no last anything more than a few hours? Well, this is just a reminder that we should never stop doing this stuffs as our partners fell in Love with us mostly because of the efforts
and the little things we did for them at the beginning stage of the relationship and surely they’d not stop wanting it, expecting the little Magic you perform. Do the little I’ve said to keep it going
You’ve learned how to maintain a healthy relationship, Check out this other how-to articles on HowTo9ja:
- How To Identify An Abusive Relationship
- How To Get Ready For A Date(guys)
- How To Kiss Perfectly
- How To Prepare For A Date
Editors Pick :
Yemisi is a professional front-end developer with a strong passion for writing. She walks, eats and breathes with music thou an awful dancer 😉. She spends her day either coding or coding and occasionally take breaks to use twitter.
#codecademy #Musiclover #Burnaboy_fan #love #blogger #Doglover🙈