How To Hide Apps On Android: I so much hate snooping and stalking… okay!! Stalking my crush isn’t really stalking, it’s just me exercising my detective skills *winks, well back to the matter, we’ve all at some point wanted to keep some
apps from the view of other people eyes, here is the simple way we can go about this.
Lets Hide This Android Apps
Note: The methods I’ll be showing you doesn’t need you to root your phone first.
Also, note that its very rear for an android phone to give you a means to hide your app, we can do this with mostly third party apps.
Use Of The Android Freezer App: On two android phones I have used(Infinix) The has been the system app called Freezer, now freezer’s work is this, it not only hides the apps but makes the app cripple. That is, when you freeze the app it stops sending and receiving any data of any sort. If you’ve gone through your phone and can’t find the freezer app, chill the is an app I can recommend for you.
Click This link.
- Using File Hide: This is the exact thing that brought you here, like I said, it’s very hard for you to get an android phone with the ability to hide apps, on my list of third party apps, File Hide is the app I’ll recommend for you. Link to get File Hide is here.
How To Hide System Apps.
Now, all the above methods can be used for hiding third party apps, by third party I mean apps that you installed yourself, apps that weren’t on the device when you got it. This method temporarily disables the app. The app wouldn’t be active on your phone and not visible in your app tray. Note the app isn’t uninstalled, it just goes into a kind of coma.
Steps to disable system apps.
- On your device, go to Settings > Apps.
- Tap the app you would like to disable.
- On the App Info page, tap Disable.
- A confirmation message appears. If you’re sure you want to disable the app, tap Disable.
- The app is then disabled, and will no longer be visible in your App Drawer.
Note: Disabling a system app MIGHT affect system functions.