How To Find Deleted Photos On iphone: So, after selecting the picture(s), instead of pressing the share button or cut button you accidentaly deleted it, and you are shocked!! “damn!! I am fuc*ed”,
We’ve all been there, well all hope MAY not be lost, I’ll try my very best to help you get them back.
Different Methods On How To Restore Deleted Photos On iPhone
In order of ease, the are about 4 ways on how to restore your deleted photos on iPhone.
- Recently Deleted Photos
- Extract Lost Photos from Backup
- Restore from iTunes backup
- Restore from iCloud backup
1. Accessing Your Recently Deleted Photos
Now this method can work only if the photos were deleted not up to 30 days ago, and it wasn’t deleted by another app, in your ‘photos app’ the is a section called ‘Recently Deleted’ now everything you are looking for should be here. All you have to do here is
- Locate and open the Photos app.
- Scroll down till you get to the ‘Recently Deleted‘ album.
- The album will show all deleted photos from the last 30 days, as well as how many days remaining they have before being permanently deleted.
- Tap ‘Select‘ then tap all the photos that you want to restore to the device.
- Tap ‘Recover‘ to save your photos!
2. Extract Lost Photos from Backup
This pattern is kind of tricky, but long as the is a will the is a way, you know all you are EXPECTED to do here is restore the photos from your last backup, but!! if you restore your most recent backup, the current things that you have on the phone after the backup will be lost
well, ladies and gentlemen I present to you the app iBackup Extractor.
NOTE: YOU NEED YOUR PC FOR THIS
- Download and install iBackup Extractor.
- Choose a backup of your device from the list to view its contents.
- Click the ‘Photos‘ tab in each backup to look for your deleted iPhone photos.
- Once you find photos that you would like to restore, select them, and click ‘Copy Photos‘.
The free demo of iBackup Extractor allows you to extract 20 items FREE.
The photos will then be copied into your computer. If you then want to restore the photos to your iPhone, simply connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Click your device icon, then ‘Photos’ to open your sync options.
Tick the ‘Sync Photos‘ box, then using the dropdown box, select the location on your computer where you copied your pictures to with iBackup Extractor. Once you’ve made your selection, hit ‘Apply’ to copy the photos from your computer to your iPhone.
3. Restore from iTunes backup
If you don’t want to go with the above method, you could simply restore your iPhones whole backup, now restoring your backup cleans everything on your iPhone and gives you what was stored in your iTunes Backup.
- Connect your iPhone to your pc using it’s USB cable.
- Launch iTunes(Normally it should open automatically)
- Click your device icon when it appears in iTunes.
- Hit ‘Restore Backup…‘
- Choose the backup that you want to restore, and click ‘Restore‘.
- Keep your device connected until the entire process is complete. Your device will restart and then sync.
4. Restore from iCloud backup
Its almost the same thing with the above method, see in this case make sure you check your iCloud login details and everything is up to date then you copy every file and photo etc to your pc
then follow the below steps
- Erase your device (Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings).
- Turn on your reset device.
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Using your existing Apple ID, sign in to iCloud.
- Tap the backup that you want to restore, and the restore process will start.
I really pray and hope you succeeded!Click here to leave a comment