And when we talk about medical courses like MBBS in Abroad, it is more expensive in India as compared to other countries. Many students miss the chance due to this reason.
Now the time has changed people changed their thinking and they are heading overseas for more affordable courses in medicine. Low-cost medical education with high-quality can be seen in numerous countries.The best MBBS destinations are Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Germany, etc.
Reasons why people moved towards overseas for medical education
- Get medical education at low costs.
- Generally, no donation fees are required.
- No entrance test.
- Dream of some people
Steps To Be Considered Before Taking Admission Abroad
- MBBS abroad eligibility – For taking admission in MBBS abroad, you first have to eligibility criteria.Eligibility criteria is the one main thing which can be seen in every college and moreover in every country. So first we have to see this because this differs from college to college.
- MBBS abroad duration – duration may also vary from college to college or country to country. In some countries it is 5.8 years but in the Philippines it is 6 years. So this is also a major factor that we have to see before taking admission in abroad.
- Fees Structure – this is the biggest and main decision before taking admission in abroad. Some countries offering MBBS more expensive but countries like the Philippines, Ukraine, China & Russia they charged less as compare to other countries. But if we wish to study in English speaking country then our budget will more than RS 1 crore.
- Quality of education – we also have to focus on this before taking admission in abroad that is the college giving quality education or not. This point always comes in our mind before taking admission So this also consider before taking admission. Abroad colleges always provide better quality education than the private colleges in India at the cheaper costs
- Hostel & food facility – A big factor to consider before deciding the college to study is the availability of neat, clean and comfortable environment along with the availability of food – both vegetarian & non-vegetarian.
- Language – this is not a big issue as English is a universal language so everyone is known by English so language does not create communication barrier. If you are good in English then there is no problem of language occurs.
Process of taking admission in abroad
After you consider all the above point then is a time to take admission in abroad
- Fill the online form and pay the documentation fee.
- After the completion of the above step the next step of invitation Process will start. You will get the admission letter within 4 day College will send you the invitation letter and student visa is applied on your passport before starting this process you have to pay the second instalment of processing fee.
- Now it’s time to fulfill your dreams. Remaining fees can be deposited before 7 days of your boarding.
By these steps we can easily fulfill our dreams and can take admission in abroad.
Learn a thing or two about education here.
I Am MIDHAT RASHID I have been a writer for the past 4 years, also working for many writing education, business groups etc. Above all I have also worked with many writing challenged clients for over several years. My articles have appeared in a number of E-sites, newsletters, etc..
Editors Pick :
Apart from breathing, helping people achieve a task is the second thing Malip does easily.
This humorous boy “Calls It, As He Sees It”, literally sleeps on the internet and can keep anybody company.
#CatLover #MusicLover #FunLover #LilWayneFan #SiaFan #FalzFan #JColeFan #ImagineDragonFan