How To Clean Airpods: You just took off them airpods form your ears and OMG!! It isn’t pleasant to thy eyes, or let me see, maybe you gave the airpods to a colic or friend and after using it the sight isn’t worthy to behold
So you are wondering how to clean the airpods, well I’ll be showing you ways to keep your EXPENSIVE airpods clean, we’ll first go with ‘Apples‘ official way for keeping airpods clean then I’ll teach you other ways to exploit this activity.
How To Clean Airpods The ‘Apple’ Way
According to Apple( who are the makers of YOUR airpods, at least up to the year 2019) the following methods are the ways to keep your airpods clean.
- You may use a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Please ensure that no liquid make it through the openings.
- Clean the microphone and speaker meshes with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the meshes with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don’t use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your AirPods or EarPods.
- Remove any debris from the Lightning connector with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don’t use abrasive materials to clean the charging case.
- To avoid damaging the metal contacts, don’t put anything in the charging ports.
How To Clean Airpods Other Ways
- Make us of a soft brush, I recommend a soft toothbrush.
- You can spice things up by dipping the SOFT toothbrush in 70% isopropyl alcohol when scrubbing to speed up the process(As suggested by Pulse)
- You could also use a cotton wool or tissue paper.
- Also you can get a cotton swab.
Where you able to clean them?