because I am really careless with my sims, and haven’t had time to cram the number and now someone of something requires your number and you don’t want to start calling each other? Don’t worry HowToNigeria has you covered!
How To Check Your Mobile Number On All Networks
Now lets dive in.
How To Check Your Number On Airtel Network
- Just dial *121#.
- Reply with 5 to access your account information.
- Reply with 1 again to view your mobile no. Your no will be displayed on the screen.
- Alternatively, You can also dial *121*2*4# and your mobile no will be displayed.
How To Check Your Number On Glo
- Simply dial *135*8# to see your mobile no
- Or dial 1244 to hear your mobile no read to you audibly.
- You can also visit the self service portal at GLO PORTAL and you would see your number at the top right corner.
How To Check Your Number On MTN
- Simply dial *123#
- Reply with 1 to access your account information
- Then reply with 1 again to check your phone no which will be displayed on the screen and also sent to you in a text message.
- You can also dial *663# to view your mobile no.
How To Check Your Number On Ntel
Ntel is the first telco to introduce the 4G lite and the service is presently available in only three states which are Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
- Visit the website at NTEL MINI CARE
- You will be presented with a list of options such as Mobile number inquiry, balance inquiry, product inquiry, recharge via credit or debit card etc. Click the link below titled “Go to mini care”
- Select the “Mobile Number Enquiry” link and wait for about ten seconds. Your mobile no will be displayed on the screen.
- Simply dial *248#. Your no will be displayed on the screen.