How To Check Your JAMB Result 2018/19: Hey!! I hope you are good, Glory be to whoever you serve you are done with your JAMB examination and you now want to check how your effort turned out to be, well you are at the right place
Checking of JAMB result is simpler than years ago, in fact you SHOULD see your result the very day you are done writing it.
Check Your JAMB Result 2018/19
Requirements To Check JAMB Result.
To check your JAMB result this year all you need is your Registration number and/or your registration email
NOTE: As at the date of writing this article, 2nd May 2019 JAMB results weren’t out, but if you are sure the results are out, then the steps are below for you to follow
Checking JAMB results without Internet(With SMS)
Simply text RESULT to 55019 (NOTE: You must text it with the sim you registered the JAMB with)
Checking JAMB results online
Step 1. Go to JAMB UTME e-Registration Portal here
Step 2. When the page loads up, Login and click on the box”Check 2019 UTME Examination Results”
Step 3. Click on ‘Print Result Slip’ and Proceed to payment of 1000 naira.
Step 4. After successful payment, input your registration number and year of examination.
Step 5. Wait for a minutes. Your result will appear
Jamb Cut off Point
According to the JAMB Board, the Jamb cutoff point for admission is at 180 for Universities and 100 for Polytechnics and College of Education in Nigeria.
Things to Note in Checking JAMB Results
- You will not be buying a scratch card to check your results.
- Keep away from fake Jamb officials, who claims and promise to change your JAMB RESULT / JAMB SCORE for you.
- Jamb will never collect money from students so as to rank them higher than other students.
- Make sure you have the full details of the school you are about to enter before traveling there.
- You can check Jamb results on your Computer, Desktop, Laptop, Netbooks and Notepads, IPads and other high tech browsing devices.
I wish you the very best