How To Check Data Balance On All Networks: You know, for me checking my data balance is a risk I refuse to take, I mean after streaming videos on Youtube, going through Instagram feeds, rocking twitter, viewing series of whatsapp
statuses, downloading mp3 and mp4 files etc, its normal that one finds out how much data he/she has consumed, but well I don’t check mine so as not to hurt my feelings..hehehehe.
How To Check Data Balance On Airtel:
- To check Airtel mobile data: Dial *141*11*0# or dial *123*10# or dial *141*712*0# which ever works for you. What works for me is *140#
- To check Airtel BIS: Sms Status to 440 or dial *123*9#
How To Check Data Balance On Glo:
How To Check Data Balance On MTN:
- To check MTN Mobile data status/balance: Sms “2” to “131” or Dial *131*4#
- To check MTN BIS subscription: Sms “Status” to “21600”
- To check MTN SME Data: Sms “sharebalance” to “131” or dial *691*7#.
- To check MTN Goodybag: Text “403” to “131”
How To Check Data Balance On 9Mobile(Etisalat)
I hope it worked out for you? Learn how to borrow airtime from all networks.