How To Care For My Braided Wig: Pheew!! About an hour or two ago, I posted a post on how you can plait/braid your own wig, after brading em the need to be cared for
So I have made a research on how to take care of your braided wig.
How To Care For My Braided Wig
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wigs. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
- Do not allow your wigs to become damp frequently as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Wash your wigs in lukewarm water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- For the tails of the Braids, you can dip this into hot water to enable straighter tips.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning
Aunty!!!! I hope you’ve heard??