Normally, footnotes appear at the bottom of the page and endnotes come at the end of the document or section.
NOTE: This works for “Word for Office 365 Word 2019 Word 2016 Word 2013 Word 2010 Word 2007″
How To Add Footnotes In Word On MAC
- Click on the place you want to add a footnote.
- Click References > Insert Footnote.
- Type the footnote text.
How To Add Endnotes In Word On Mac
- Click where you want to add an endnote.
- Click References > Insert Endnote.
- Type the endnote text.
Now, you can customize and play with it by
On the Insert menu, click Footnote to open the Footnote and Endnote box.
How To Add Foot In Windows
- Click where you want to reference to the footnote or endnote.
- On the References tab, select Insert Footnote or Insert Endnote.
- On the References tab choose Insert Footnote
Enter what you want in the footnote or endnote.
- Return to your place in the document by double-clicking the number or symbol at the beginning of the note.
Apart from breathing, helping people achieve a task is the second thing Malip does easily.
This humorous boy “Calls It, As He Sees It”, literally sleeps on the internet and can keep anybody company.
#CatLover #MusicLover #FunLover #LilWayneFan #SiaFan #FalzFan #JColeFan #ImagineDragonFan