How To Find My IP Address: Long as you have access to the internet, you are assigned an IP address; this IP address is unique to every mobile device that can access the internet
for the records this IP address is mostly given to you by your internet service provider, the IP address serves as an address for your device, now your IP address is also unique to your system(pc), whether it is connected to the internet or not, this IP is called your ‘Windows Private IP.’
Finding My IP Using The Command Prompt
- Open the windows cmd prompt by using the keyboard shortcut, just press Win + R
- Type ‘cmd‘ into the search box presented from step 1.
- Now, your cursor is automatically placed at the end of your user name; you now type ‘ipconfig’ then press enter.
There, your IP goes.
The IP address is four sets of digits, with up to three digits per set. For example, it might look like 126.96.36.199
The ipconfig printout is long, so you may have to scroll up to find the IPv4 address.
How To Find My IP Address(Network IP)
You can also find the IP address of the active connection you are using at the moment, all you have to do is
- Use the keyboard shortcut by typing Win + R
- Type ncpa.cpl then press enter
- Locate the active network you are using at the moment then right-click
- Click Status option
- Click on Details
- The IP address is four sets of digits, with up to three digits per set. For example, it might look like 188.8.131.52
- Your internal IP address is the location of your computer on your network.
How To Find My Ip Address On Mobile Phones
Finding your IP address on your mobile phone needs internet access, now note that this process can be used with your pc also
and the IP address you get from this method was assigned to you by your ISP(Internet Service Provider)
All you have to do here is click any of the below links
Note! Your IP is visible to anybody who wants to find out about your computer location, for the records the are tools scattered online to help you hide your computer location, WELL I DON’T HIDE MINE… at least not yet *winks