This tech guide will show you how to delete Facebook page on mobile app.
To view this post in Night Mode(Dark Mode) Toggle On/Off Below. (These features aren't available in our AMP version) .
Deleting Facebook Page On Mobile App(iOS and Android)
- Locate the Facebook app and login(If you aren’t logged in already)
- Click on “☰“(It should be at the upper right-hand corner of your mobile screen) This key should open the menu options.
- Scroll down to ‘Pages.’
- Tap on the page you wish to delete
- Select the EDIT PAGE button; this button has a pencil-like icon. It should be on the right side, slightly below the page’s cover photo and Facebook page name. If you are using an iPhone, this button might be below the blue button that says, “Add a Button.” This displays a menu for editing your page.
- Tap on Settings.
- Select the gear ‘GENERAL‘ icon.
- Scroll down to ‘PERMANENTLY DELETE PAGE’ on iOS devices you may see ‘DELETE [pagename].
- Tap delete.
Now, click this link and see what happens after deleting a fb page.Click here to leave a comment
Editors Pick :
Spread the love