How To Convert Jpg To Pdf: A ton of ways exist to convert your Jpg file to a PDF file just like converting PDF to Word. Often sites require you to submit a document in its PDF format. Documents like Resumes, Cover Letters, Writing samples and much more often needed in their PDF form.
Using your Windows, Mac, or mobile device irrespective of the brand, you can convert your Jpg to a suitable PDF version by following the instructions in this article.
Converting Jpg to PDF Using Windows.
Initially, in old windows, you need a third-party app or an online tool to convert Jpg to Pdf, but on windows 10, it is now possible without installing any other app.
- Open your File Explorer and navigate to the location of the folder featuring all of your image files that you would want to convert to PDF.
- You now double-click on the image file to open it with the default Windows Photos app, Windows Photo Viewer, etc., that you have as a default.
- Now, press Ctrl+P keys simultaneously to open the Print dialog. Note that if you do not see the dialog, navigate to the Windows 10 Settings page, and choose Devices. The ensuing window will automatically display ‘Printers & scanners’ menu. Select Microsoft Print to PDF as your printer.
- When you carry out step 3, you now hit the Print button. This action will open Save Print Output As dialog.
- Finally, enter a suitable name for your newly created PDF file and then click the Save button. Also, if you would like to configure other settings such as the size of the image, quality, etc. you can make the changes.
Watch The Video Below
- Locate and open your JPG on Preview
- Click the “File” on the top bar, and select “Print” feature;
- After selecting, a window will pop up; you should click “PDF” and select “Save as PDF” from the menu bar; then “Save”;
Converting Jpg to PDF Using Mac
- Open the image you’d like to convert with the Preview app on your Mac In the top left corner, click File → Export as PDF. Choose a file name, or use the default, pick a save to location, click Save.
- After clicking Export as PDF… you can either keep the default file name or create a new one. You’ll also have the option to select where you’d like to save the original PDF format of your image (just below Save As: and Tags:).
- Click Save when you’re all set. If your new PDF is in the wrong orientation, open it with Preview and use the keyboard shortcut “command + R” to rotate it.
Converting Jpg to PDF Using Mobile ONLINE
You can convert your Jpeg image to a PDF file on both your Android and iOS device by using an online tool or with a mobile app.
Convert Jpg to PDF With An Online Tool
Now, here what you need to understand is that this method can be used on your PCs as long as you have access to the internet. So what you do here visit any of these links either on your PC or mobile then.
Converting Jpg to PDF Using Mobile App
Here, all you have to do is use your play store and search for apps like “convert jpg to pdf” etc.Click here to leave a comment